People used to believe that electronic cigarettes can be used to be an alternative to smoking habit, but in reality it is not. E-cigarettes are not eligible to be called as smoking; vaping instead. Vaping entitles the user to inhale a vaporized liquid that is injected to the device. To vaporized the liquid, a heating factor is required. It is definitely not smoking.
What Is All About E-Juice?
E-juice in the simplest term is the liquid that is put in a vaping device that will be vaporized when exposed to a heating element. The vaporized end-product will then be inhaled by the user of the Vampire Vape. Five mixing ingredients are used to make an e-juice.
- VG (Vegetable glycerine)- This is actually up to 90% liquid. This is a common ingredient that is being used to make personal care products like toothpastes, and other similar products.
- PG (Propylene glycol)- Usually combined with VG to make the liquid base. It is responsible in making thick vapor clouds.
- Flavor- Mostly up to 20% liquid. These flavors can be of fruits like cherry, apple, banana, chocolate, pineapple, and others. You can also customize your own flavors. But be very careful when exposed with the liquids because they can cause serious health problems.
- Distilled Water- It is needed for the dilution of the liquid.
- Nicotine- Good quality nicotine is being used by big companies. Some concentrates do have nicotine while others are not.
The Side Effects
Dry throat, aching, cramping, night sweats, diarrhea, acne, headaches, shakiness, dizziness and fast pulse are just some of the side effects when an individual is exposed to either one or to all of the liquids above. They say that e-cigs are less harmful, and the side effects vary from person to person. These problems may also occur when you are in the withdrawal symptoms period.
22 Aug 2016